Tickets & Information
GIVE THE GIFT OF NEIL DIAMOND THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
CLICK ON A PERFORMANCE TIME BELOW TO SEE AVAILABLE TICKETS
= Best Availability
= Limited Availability
235 W 44th St
New York, NY 10036
Map & Directions
Box Office Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes with one intermission.
Health & Safety Protocols
Broadway is all about gathering together and sharing in the experience of live theatre. The theatre industry is committed to the health and safety of all members of the Broadway community—theatre employees, production staff, cast, and audience members.
Visit Telecharge’s website to learn more.
Beginning 11/23- Will Swenson will play a schedule of seven performances per week with Nick Fradiani playing Neil Diamond – Then during the Wednesday evening performances.
Entries for our digital lottery will start at 12 AM ET one day before each performance, and winners are drawn the same day at 9 AM ET and 3 PM ET. Winners may buy up to 2 tickets at $55 each. Please visit rush.telecharge.com to enter and for additional information.
I want tickets to see A Beautiful Noise: The Neil Diamond Musical. What do I do?
There are 3 ways you can purchase tickets:
1. Online: abeautifulnoisethemusical.com/
2. Over the phone: 212-239-6200 or 800-447-7400
3. At the box office: Broadhurst Theatre, 235 W. 44th Street, NY NY 10036
You can avoid paying fees if you purchase tickets at the box office!
I have a group that wants to see A Beautiful Noise. How can we get tickets for 10+ people?
For groups of 10 or more, call Broadway Inbound at 866-302-0995 or book your group online.
I have tickets but one person cannot attend or I need to switch the date
You’ll need to contact your point of purchase. If you purchased from our website, you’ll want to contact Telecharge directly.
To contact Telecharge, click here. Please note their hours of operation.
I did not receive an email confirmation or my tickets.
How can I purchase tickets on your website?
When you go through the calendar on our website. Click the date you want and it will open the Telecharge website.
- You can select the # of tickets you want.
- You can also click the blue calendar icon and select multiple performances for easy availability checking. If you do this, you’ll select dates then hit OK.
- Click the pink FIND TICKETS button at the bottom.
- At the top you’ll see the performances you selected and you can click between them easily.
- Under the dates, you’ll see ORCHESTRA and MEZZANINE options and pricing options.
- Orange seats are available. Blue seats mean they are premium seats. Anything gray means they’re unavailable.
- You can hover your mouse over the seats to see the price + any fees. And to purchase seats, you click on the desired seats. They will appear green to show you which ones you’ve selected.
- To proceed to checkout, click the pink BUY button at bottom of the page.
Is the theater wheelchair accessible?
The Broadhurst Theatre is not completely wheelchair accessible. There are no elevators in the building. If stairs are a concern, you may wish to consider orchestra seats.
Are snacks and drinks available for purchase?
Outside food/drink are not permitted in the theatre. You can purchase drinks at our concession stands in the theatre. At this time, snacks are not sold at our concession stands. Grab a bite before you come!